It all started in 1992 with the creation of PDCI by André COTTARD. PDCI is a French company based in Olivet. M. COTTARD works on his own and mainly assists customers working on plastic processing projects.
After a VIE followed by three years of professional experience in China Yanis COTTARD, the son of André COTTARD, creates TECHNOCHINA in 2000 with Yannis BRUN as his associate. Yanis COTTARD and Yannis BRUN met at Arts et Métiers. The company offers technical sub-contracting services in China and relies on a strong network of Chinese partners for plastic injection molding, metal processing technologies and plastic mold designing.
TECHNOCHINA France is based in Marseille and becomes the headquarters of the TECHNOCHINA Group. It manages the business development and the sales administration of TECHNOCHINA.
TECHNOCHINA Shanghai, the Chinese branch, sub-contracts the manufacturing of technical elements and develops in-house capabilities for product assembly and packaging.
In 2001 PDCI creates a mechanical design house in order to assist its customers in their product developments.
In 2002 TECHNOCHINA Shanghai acquires its first injection press and is capable of manufacturing its own plastic parts.
- The manufacturing of complete electronics products starts in Shanghai. TECHNOCHINA Shanghai moves into a 3000m² facility, acquires 5 injection presses and goes from 30 employees to 120 employees.
- TILOLI is born with Olivier HACHE as sales manager. Its core activity is distributing the BEEZ brand throughout Europe.
The IOT business starts in 2008 at TECHNOCHINA with the manufacturing of objects connected.
In 2010 PDCI creates an electronics design house and strengthens its commercial offer by adding mechanical and electronic design. PDCI now develops electronic products with complex architectures.
2012 creation of ALTYOR group
The ALTYOR Group is created in 2012 by André and Yanis COTTARD who become the Group’s shareholders. ALTYOR regroups PDCI, TECHNOCHINA and TILOLI in order to give a clearer picture of ALTYOR’s global offering.
The newest member of the group is born at the end of 2012 and is called ID-RF. Thomas GAUTIER becomes the CEO of this start-up which designs, manufactures with the help of TECHNOCHINA, and distributes smart home accessories.
In 2014 ID-RF creates its own brand: NodOn©. The NodOn product family grows very quickly!
In 2017 PDCI starts manufacturing in its recently inaugurated production workshop in Saint Cyr en Val.
Some key figures
By the end of 2017, The ALTYOR Group represents
- 240 employees
- a turnover of 38M€
- 6 different nationalities
- 1 production facility in China
- 1 production facility in France
- 5 sales offices
- 150 customers
A global offer for contract manufacturing
The ALTYOR offer is global and integrated: management of the design, engineering, and industrialization phases, as well as the manufacturing up to the distribution. The IOT represents 35% of the Group’s activity.
The 4 companies of the Group have a strong foothold:
- PDCI is an essential partner for developing and manufacturing innovating products.
- TECHNOCHINA manufactures around 500 000 IOT products for the European market.
- ID-RF is now one of the key players on the smart home market.
- TILOLI is a specialist in the distribution of high-tech products and accessories for the Apple world.
In 2018, PDCi and TECHNOCHINA are renamed ALTYOR Solutions and ALTYOR Industrie respectively