Altyor is always seeking for new talents to integrate the Group worlwide. Always growing, opportunities in the Group are numerous. Welcome to join us !
Electronic Projects Engineer
ALTYOR Industries (Shanghai), an ALTYOR Group’s subsidiary, is a French industrial company specialized in the contract design & manufacturing of multi-technology products, mainly in IoT (various areas: safety, health, music, home automation ...) for European/US market.
Major actor of the New Product Introduction team, the Electronic Projects Engineer focuses on the development of all electronics spare parts included in the product (Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and other related components)
He is also in charge of developing all means and instructions for the mass production process related to electronic spare parts integration (PCBA programing, electronic functional test for the finished product).
- Analyze customer specifications and communicate with supplier to make sure requirements have been taken into account
- Conduct a feasibility review with our EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) partners on PCBA Gerber, PCB specification
- Lead PCBA trial run at EMS factory, inspect PCBA and deliver a report
- Analyze samples, write action plan and follow it until their validation
- Develop with supplier the Electronic Functional test bench, write its procedure
- Attend finished product assembly trial run to verify finished product conformity and process efficiency
- Work with Quality Department and technicians to implement PCBA rework guideline
- Support other departments for any related electronic topics
- Write statement of requirement for the test bench
- Follow-up the realization of the test bench at supplier site
- Validate the test bench based on engineering samples with adequate pass rate
- Document test bench calibration, maintenance and operation guidelines for mass production
- Master in Electronics Engineering mandatory
- Experience in applications development VB.net, PHP, MySQL
- 2 years’ experience mandatory in a similar position
- Language level mandatory for chinese native : Fluent in English
- Language level mandatory for non-chinese native : Fluent in Chinese and English
- Accrued proactivity, organization, team-spirit skills & customer oriented