Altyor is always seeking for new talents to integrate the Group worlwide. Always growing, opportunities in the Group are numerous. Welcome to join us !
Embedded systems engineer
NodOn® is a French company specialized in smart home and smart building devices. We design a complete range of Wireless products to make a home or a building smart.
Innovation is part of our DNA, we innovate to propose design and quality products easy to use with well-known technologies of the market. In order to do that, we have the chance to count on an international and multicultural team. Our co-workers are young experts, dynamic and passionate of industrial design, mechanical design, electronic design, innovation, and above all else of Smart Home and connected and smart objects.
On a daily basis, NodOn's teams can rely on the strength of the collective since NodOn is a brand of Altyor Group. ALTYOR is dedicated in design, engineering and manufacturing of Internet of Things and electronic products for more than 15 years.
You have a taste for challenge, are attracted by the connected devices market and wish to evolve in an international environment? Join us!
- Define and execute product specification, especially system and Firmware architecture
- Define suitable technical solutions adapted to project request (features, cost, size, power consumption, etc…)
- Firmware coding and internal documentation edition (Firmware documentation, test coverage, etc…)
- Be part of a complete development of an innovative IoT product (Multiple connections with product definition team, marketing, Top Management, Customer, hardware engineers, mechanical engineers, qualification engineer, etc…)
And the best:
- Integrate a human-sized team made up of engineers and multicultural leaders (French, Chinese, Indians, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Embedded Systems (C/C++, RTOS, etc…) in IoT field (Power Management, low memory footprint, etc…)
- Knowledges in software for 8 and 32bits MCU (STM32, Microchip, etc…)
- Experience and knowledges in wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, Z-Wave, EnOcean, ZigBee, etc…)
- Some knowledges in Hardware are highly appreciated (Schematic, Routing, etc…) - A fluent English (French and / or Chinese is a plus)