Altyor is always seeking for new talents to integrate the Group worlwide. Always growing, opportunities in the Group are numerous. Welcome to join us !
industrial methods engineer
ALTYOR Industries (Shanghai), an ALTYOR Group’s subsidiary, is a French industrial company specialized in the contract design & manufacturing of multi-technology products, mainly in IoT (various areas: safety, health, music, home automation ...) for European/US market.
You have a taste for challenge, are attracted by the connected devices market and wish to evolve in an innovative environment?
Major actor of the New Product Introduction team, the Industrial Methods Engineer focuses on the optimization of product development cycles as well as industrialization and manufacturing methods/tools, the reduction of costs and enforces good habits between development and production teams.
The main missions are:
- Redacting and conducting FMEA/PFMEA, qualification plans and risk assessment plans for new projects
- Defining the product assembly processes and tests (including fixtures and tests tools) with lean manufacturing rules in mind
- Running chrono-analysis on assembly line in order to monitor and improve deviations and associated costs
- Supporting team members and production department in optimizing the First Pass Yield, optimizing production capacity and conducting defects root cause analysis
- Enforce good methods habits between engineering, production and suppliers
- Train Process Engineers
And the best:
- Integrate a human-sized team made up of engineers and multicultural leaders (French, Chinese, Indians, etc.)
- Master in Engineering (Electronic, Mechanical, Electromechanical, Automation)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Poka Yoke
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position (experience in China is an advantage)
- Written and spoken English, Chinese is an advantage
- Accrued proactivity, organization, team-spirit skills & customer culture