Altyor is always seeking for new talents to integrate the Group worlwide. Always growing, opportunities in the Group are numerous. Welcome to join us !
QA ENGINEER (Plastic)
Focused on the design and manufacturing of connected objects, ALTYOR offers integrated EDM and OEM solutions for start-ups, medium-sizes companies and large groups.
Independent family group founded in 2012, ALTYOR brings together the know-how of 6 companies and relies on a vast network of European partners for the manufacturing of its products, achieves a turnover of 33 ME, employs 250 people worldwide including 170 employees in China.
We are a team of passionate specialists in the design, development and manufacturing of connected objects. We put our passion and our expertise at the service of the projects of our customers that we accompany step by step. From design to mechatronics design, from industrialization to production, ALTYOR manages the entire development chain for and with its customer.
Our 12,000-square-meter factory in Shanghai has a modular test and assembly unit and a plastic injection unit (managed by our historical partner). This equipment allows us to manufacture most products of the Internet of Things and consumer electronics in general.
To guarantee its technical expertise and meet the growing demand of its European clientele, ALTYOR Group's Quality Assurance Department is recruiting a QA Engineer (Plastic) based on its Shanghai production site.
Attached to the head of the "QA" department, you join a human-sized team of 20 engineers and quality technicians.
Major actor of the QA team, you focus on the optimization of quality monitoring, continuous improvement and quality methods/tools. Besides, you are in charge of the reduction of quality issues and enforce good habits between developments, production, QC, purchasing teams. Your main missions are:
- Develop quality management system through quality KPIs monitoring
- Provide quality expertise, problem issue solving techniques and issues follow-up
- Conducting FMEA studies, monitoring control plans
- Supporting team members and production department in optimizing the First Pass Yield, and conducting defects root cause analysis
- Enforce good methods habits between engineering, production and suppliers
- Reply in a professional manner to customer complaints
- Use of quality tools and tools (CPK, 5WHY, PPAP, QC 7 major tools…..) and train QC
- Bachelor degree or above in plastic injection and quality management knowledge or quality management with strong plastic injection knowledge
- Experience with FMEA, root cause analysis, quality statistics
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus
- Accrued proactivity, organization, team-spirit skills, customer culture, autonomy
- Professional in injection plastic including mould field (mandatory)
- Familiar with ISO9001: 2015 system and process (mandatory)
- Measurement instruments skill is priority